Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year Resolutions

Every year around this time most people make new years resolutions. Some of the most popluar resolutions are to be healthier, go to the gym more often, lose weight. Some peoples resolutions are not to curse, be nicer, volunteer their time.

I use to make New Years resolutions evey year and never accomplished them. I am sure most people don't accomplish them. This year I am going to make some  resolutions based on one thing, my son.

The number one resolution is to have more patience. I thought I had it but the older my son gets the faster I lose it. I need to relax and take it slow.

The number two resolution is not to be frustrated. It is easy to lose your temper when things don't go well especially with children. Sometime you tell a child to do something and the don't listen or follow through.

The number three resolution is to listen to advice from my dad. One dad to another. As adults we think we know it all and we don't . Sometime parents give advice to their children about your children. The years of experience outway mine. I should listen and then make decisions.

What ever resolutions you make. I hope you keep them. I will try to do my best to keep them and remember that another year is over and a new one is beginning.

Happy New Year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment